Monday 19 January 2009

a great moment for student filmaking

Welcome
just to let you know that ive been asked by some second years if they can make a documentary about me. at first i was a bit sceptical about it becasue Im so busy but then i thought that I owe this to the student filmaker population who should take great inspiration from seeing my creative prosess for themselves on the screen. the documentary will be a fly on the wall style thing that will show me in action in both preproduction and proproduction stages of my current film COSMOSIS. OBVIously Ive already started filming COSMOSIS But i've still got some planning and shooting left to do and they will capture these rare moments on camera. If your mind is closed then you might be disturbed by my unorthadox and radical creative methods but Im hoping that the documentary will inspire you and open your mind to the posibillitys of film making.
untill next time
I depart

1 comment:

  1. Interesting how you are developing your own language for that process - such as 'proproduction' or is that a typo? I hope those doc-makers will enjoy engaging in their development process with their new 'mentor' Mr Huw Morgan.

    ReplyDelete